Procedure to be followed for Chinese nationals under the authority of Préfecture de Police of Paris (75)

featured image

If your visa or residence permit expires and you cannot go home because of the coronavirus, you can contact the following Euraxess Parisian/francilian centres:

Access Paris Centre (located at the Cité internationale Universitaire de Paris),

Access Paris-Est (Cité Descartes and Créteil)

Access Paris-Nord (University of Paris 8)

Access Paris-Nord (Cergy Paris University)

Euraxess Centre of Paris-Sud (Science Accueil)

Euraxess Centre of Paris Sciences and Letters

These centres will inform you of the protocol set up by the Préfecture de Police of Paris to allow you to remain in France despite the expiry of your residence permit and until the agreement to return to China.

If you do not depend on the Préfecture de Police of Paris, you can contact your Euraxess Centre, which works in collaboration with the Prefecture of your place of residence or your place of work and will accompany you to find out if a protocol has been set up