IFSTTAR (French institute of science and technology for transport, spatial planning, development and netwo)
Magazines & Newsletters
- CNRS International Magazine: quarterly magazine in English from the largest research organization in Europe.
- Le journal du CNRS: bi-monthly news (in French).
- Newsletters de l’INSU: you can subscribe to all three newsletters published in French by the Institut National des Sciences de l’Univers.
- The newsletter of the Humanities and Social Sciences Institute, in French
- The bi-monthly CNRS newsletter on technology transfer, in French.
Lettre d’information de l’Institut Curie: You need to fill in an online form to receive the institute newsletter.
Newsletters de l’INRA: INRA publishes 3 newsletters to which you can subscribe, one for scientists, one for businesses and one for the general public.
CONNECT: magazine published by the institute specifically aiming small and medium size companies.
Sciences au Sud: periodical published by the Institute for Research and Development providing an overview of all fields of research concerning developing countries, in French with English abstracts.
- Lettre d’information du CIRAD: You will receive the monthly CIRAD newsletter directly in your inbox covering all the latest scientific and institutional news as well as highlights, interviews and a calendar of current events.
- Bois et Forêts des Tropiques: Quarterly magazine distributed in over sixty countries entirely devoted to forestry technology and research on forests in the hot regions of the world. Articles are published in French, English or Spanish with abstracts in all three languages.
- FruiTrop: Monthly online journal about the international fruits and vegetable market including tropical fruits, fresh citrus, counter-season fruits and fresh and processed products.
- Revue d’élevage et de médecine vétérinaire des pays tropicaux: open-access, peer-review journal in the fields of animal health and production in the tropics, published online on a quarterly basis. Articles are in French or English.
- Fruits: Scientific journal on fruit and horticultural production in temperate, tropical and Mediterranean regions. Articles are published in French or English.
- Sciences Eaux et Territoires: A journal published by the institute focusing on science, water and territories.
- IRSTEA Newsletter: This bimonthly magazine presents the research and technology developed by the institute.
- La newsletter d’Irstea: Monthly newsletter with the latest news from the institute.
Cahiers de l’Agriculture: This bimonthly journal publishes scientific articles in different disciplines related to the rural world.
CIRAD, CNRS, Ifremer (French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea), INRA, IRD, IRSTEA (ex Cemagref)
Natures Sciences Sociétés: Quarterly journal that publishes articles in French or English on the interaction between human societies and their environment.
- Newsletters du Bureau de recherches géologiques et minières: National and regional newsletters (Basse-Normandie, Poitou-Charentes).
- Lettre de l’Ecole Nationale d’Applications des Géosciences (ENAG): Newsletter of the National School of Applied Geosciences.
- CNESmag: Free magazine of the French National Centre for Space Studies, published quarterly. Each issue features a guest column and a special report.
Genopole.Mag: The newsletter of Genopole, the French science and business park dedicated to genomics, genetics and biotech located in Evry.
IFSTTAR (French institute of science and technology for transport, spatial planning, development and networks)
Trajectoire: The IFSTTAR magazine is published quarterly. You can subscribe to either the French or English version.